We are Proud to Announce the 2022Scholarship Winners!
It’s an honor to provide scholarships to students living with GI conditions as they pursue their academic endeavors. The Salix Gastrointestinal Health Scholars Program recognizes students engaged in a wide range of educational pursuits with scholarships in four categories. The Salix Gastrointestinal Health Scholars Program would also like to commend all of last year's entrants and wish them continued success with their inspiring achievements.
The 2022 Salix Gastrointestinal Health Scholars Program recipients are:
Undergraduate Scholar Awards
Graduate Scholar Awards
- Mayah Greenfield, Lake Oswego, Ore. – Pitzer College
- Mary Glossop, Loveland, Ohio – University of Cincinnati
- Ivy Stevens, Manhattan Beach, Calif. – Bowdoin College
- Caroline Casola, Orlando, Fla. – University of Florida
Working Parent’s Scholar Award
- Hannah Phelps, Encinitas, Calif. – San Diego State University
- Kaitlyn Ryda, Warren, Mich. – University of Oxford
- Tanner Pearson, Pendleton, Ore. – Drexel University
- Addison Hillhouse, Jackson, Miss. – Vanderbilt School of Nursing
- Lauren Erback Barnfield, Norridge, Ill. – Oklahoma State University
- Joshua Swimmer, Tecumseh, Mich. – University of Southern Indiana