Join the Movement
Salix Pharmaceuticals believes there is no finish line in improving solutions for gastroenterology disorders. Our team is dedicated to constant innovation in order to address the unmet needs of health care providers and patients in pursuit of a better gastrointestinal experience. To achieve this, we are searching for innovative individuals to help us along the way.
If you share this passion, we invite you to apply for a position on our team.
Working at Salix
Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Salix, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation.
You Are Valuable
We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause.
To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are constantly learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities.
Our generous benefits package reflects our appreciation for employees and is provided for both our team members and their families. Salix’s comprehensive benefits program for employees includes:
- Flexible benefits plans designed to meet the medical, dental and vision care needs of you and your family.
- Several options in regards to health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- 401(k) Retirement program, including a substantial company match.
- Life insurance and disability income protection.
- Voluntary benefits, such as group legal, ID theft protection and student loan refinancing.
- Unique opportunity for employees who want to participate as owners of the company’s stock in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- An Educational Assistance Program.
- Incentives through our Employee Referral Program.
- We offer all new employees three weeks’ vacation per year to relax and recharge. All eligible employees also receive sick time and holiday pay.